– 53-year-old male
– Left adrenal nodule was incidentally found on a CT scan
– MRI was performed for better characterization
What are the Imaging Findings
– Left adrenal nodule with loss of signal intensity on out-of-phase image
What is the most likely diagnosis?
– The most important characteristic feature is the presence of intracellular lipid.
– Chemical shift imaging is the most reliable technique for diagnosing adrenal adenoma: most of them demonstrate a loss of signal intensity on out-of-phase MR images.